Selling tickets by phone or in-person don’t work anymore! The majority of ticket buyers today prefer to buy their tickets online! Here are 5 reasons why you need to use ecommerce platforms to sell tickets online!
Online ticket selling is not an option for most events but a necessity. People today don’t purchase tickets for events the way they used to do before. As a matter of fact, they don’t purchase a lot of products the way they used to.
Nowadays, everyone prefers to purchase online and selling tickets online is expected by attendees and guests today. If you don’t sell tickets online, you cannot expect your event to be sold. It is simple as that.
The easiest and cheapest way to sell tickets online is by building your own website or online store. The ecommerce platforms can help you build the store of your dreams at an affordable price. Here are 5 reasons why you and everyone else should use an ecommerce platform to sell tickets online:
- Save time: Selling tickets online can save you a lot of time. We assume as an event organizer and business owner are a very busy person and whether you have a team helping you, you need to find the best way possible to get more done in less time. When you sell tickets online, the guests can purchase 24 hours per day and 7 days per week.
- Save money: When you sell tickets online, you don’t have to print the tickets for the buyers or pay extra staff to make sales on the phone or in person. Many expenses will disappear. The less money you have to spend, the money have you’ll have to promote the upcoming event.
- Offer more promotions: Online ticket selling allows you to offer promotions, discounts, and special offers. If you are selling tickets in-person or by phone, it takes longer to discuss new ticket prices to all of your salespeople.
- Use advertising opportunities: When you sell online tickets, you can easily build a custom targeted group on Facebook who is likely to be interested in your upcoming event. You can install Facebook pixel on the ticket sales page and analyze the visitor’s behavior. By creating custom audiences from people who have visited your page, you will boost the results of your Facebook ad.
- Get accurate sales data: The ecommerce platform you’ll use will provide you with up-to-the-minute and accurate ticket counts and other information whenever you need them. You can’t get this level of data when you sell tickets offline.
Ready to choose ecommerce platform and sell tickets online?